PRESENTING TO NONTECHNICAL AUDIENCES
Designed for data and technical professionals, Presenting to Nontechnical Audiences is an interactive onsite workshop.
Participants will learn how to speak effectively to groups across the enterprise, simplify complex ideas, connect their analyses and findings with business cases, and obtain buy-in for their proposals.
All participants will present to the group and receive feedback on their technique. We will cover essential information including:
- -Presentation frameworks that begin and end with the business goal
- -Gathering supporting information from other functional teams
- -How to build confidence and handle stage fright
- -Data visualization best practices
- -Body language and nonverbal communication to convey credibility
- -Strategies for presenting to senior executives and clients
- -Managing Q&A and interruptions
- -Building a strategic and solutions-focused mindset when presenting
- -And more
Within the workshop framework, all material is customized and tailored to your industry and your team’s needs and goals.