PUBLIC SPEAKING FUNDAMENTALS WORKSHOP
Designed for participants with little or no speaking experience, the Public Speaking Fundamentals Workshop is an interactive onsite program that will give your team the essentials of effective presenting.
All participants will present to the group and receive feedback on their technique. We will cover essential information including:
- -How to build confidence and handle stage fright
- -Creating an introduction
- -Using stories
- -Leveraging social proof to make your presentation more persuasive
- -Body language, posture and movement
- -Eye contact
- -Hand gestures
- -Vocal tonality
- -How to practice and rehearse most effectively
- -And more
Within the workshop framework, all material is customized and tailored to your industry and your team’s needs and goals.